NEW: Intuition Wet Food For Dogs
People and pooches, please bring your paws together to help us welcome the newest addition to our family, Intuition Grain-Free Canned Dog Food! Available in carefully curated recipes that are more than just a celebration of flavor, but a perfectly balanced diet. If you’re wondering what all the fuss is about, read on to see what sets Intuition apart from the other leading wet food brands.
Why Feed Intuition Wet Dog Food?
There are so many brands of wet food out there, here is what sets ours apart.
- Palatability: Wet food is a great additive for sprucing up your dog’s kibble.
- High water content: The extra moisture and water in can help your dog stay hydrated, especially on those hot summer days, or after a long run or walk with you.
- Real meat proteins: We use meat, not by-products in our formula so that your dog gets all the necessary protein and amino acids they need to thrive.
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin is yummy, high in fiber which can help hungry dogs feel full longer, and aid in gut health and digestion.
- Added superfoods: Quinoa, pumpkin, and chicken liver are not only delicious but they’re known as superfoods that pack a nutrient-rich punch that contributes to your dog’s overall vitality.
- No grains, gluten, or artificial preservatives: We only use real wholesome ingredients in our canned foods, to ensure that we are nourishing your pet from the inside out.
- Made in a human grade facility: You wouldn’t want to eat something from a non-human-grade facility, and we certainly wouldn’t expect your dog to either!
Ways To Enjoy
There is no wrong way to enjoy your Intuition Canned Dog Food, but here are some fun and fido approved ideas!
- Add on top of their kibble: Mix in a spoonful or two into your dog’s dry food. This will give their kibble a nice added punch of nutrients. Be sure to monitor the amount, so that you are not overfeeding your dog.
- Get a Lick Mat: These textured mats are perfect for spreading the canned food over, and making a simple treat last much longer. Spread our Intuition Canned Dog Food over the entire mat, and pop in the freezer for increased difficulty and to occupy your pup longer.
- Fill a Kong: Using a spoon, fill your dogs Kong toy with a mix of their dry food, and our Intuition Canned Dog Food. We recommend plugging the end with either a carrot, or a dog treat, and then popping in the freezer before serving it to them.
- Straight up: Give your dog a spoonful to reward them, or just for fun.
Get Your Paws On A Can, Today!
Now available exclusively at all Chow Hound locations, you can give your dog the gift of exceptional nutrition with Intuition Canned Dog Food. Check out our store locater to find your nearest location or purchase Intuition dog cans online at chowhoundpetsupplies.com