So we've been feeding or kittens the Intuition Kitten Herring & Chicken recipe exclusively since we brought them home 5 months ago. We had never heard of the brand before but the ingredients looked good and the Holland store raved about it so we gave it a chance. Everything was great until this January when all of a sudden the price was raised 25% and about half of the food pellets in the bag are crushed. Because animals are so sensitive to food changes, once we transition to adult food we will not be going with Intuition brand. I would recommend looking to a more established brand for your kitten.
Intuition Grain-Free Herring & Chicken Recipe Dry Kitten Food 6 lb
For more information, Click here.
- Grain-Free Contains high nutritious levels, rich in meat and healthy carbohydrates
- Rich in Antioxidants Boosts the immune system and aids in strengthening bones
- Rich in Omega Oils Helps maintain healthy skin and coat
- Supports gut health Nutrient dense food to aid in healthy digestive system
- Slow cooked Allows nutrients to be retained for maximum nutritional value in every bite.
- Rich in probiotics Provides good bacteria to support a healthy digestive and immune system.
This bag gives back. Your purchase isn't just smart for your pet, but it also helps animals in need. Intuition will donate a portion of the proceeds from this bag to animal welfare causes in our community.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was pleasantly suprised at how small the pieces were. Highly recommend for new kittens starting dry food. I wished I knew this a few months ago. My kittens love this stuff. I mix it with another expensive brand so they get more probiotics. Impressed with the probiotic mix that's in intuition cat food. Tapioca starch is added. Its a prebiotic fiber so its not bad but not great. The rest of the ingredients are fine. Tapioca starch is higher in carbs, the veggies have carbs but cats need the greens added. I would definately recommend. I give a 8 out of 10 for quality. First 5 ingredients look good for cats which is meat proteins and a veggie. That's good. Bonus is its good quality and less expensive than other high end brands and part of proceeds is donated to local pet programs.
- Pet Lovers Also Viewed